Being under constant time pressure, do you prefer to solve many problems by clicking a computer mouse or a mobile device? Internet Banking from Altyn Bank gives you this opportunity. Internet banking combines a number of remote self-services to help you manage all your accounts from anywhere in the world, if you have Internet access available on your computer or phone.
Internet Banking services:
- Track transactions and balances on current, savings and card accounts. View loan details (interest rate, amount and maturity date, disbursed loan or credit limit, repayment schedule).
- Request and print statement of current account, term deposit, credit card.
- Internal transfers between your accounts
- Internal transfers between the accounts of the Bank's clients
- KZT transfers to the payee's account with another bank in Kazakhstan
- Transfers to the payee’s account abroad
- Utility, Internet, mobile and urban telephone, cable and digital TV payments, and more.
- Budget payments, taxes
- Create, modify, delete standing payment orders and transfers
- Contact the Bank by sending and receiving text messages
- Deposit calculator
- Update personal information
- Open current accounts and term deposits
Internet Banking login:
To logon the Internet banking system, please:
- apply for Internet Banking service connection at the Bank’s branch office;
- get Registration Number>
- get Internet security device (Token) and PIN Code or register OTP SMS service;
- have an active account with the Bank;
- have a PC/ tablet / smartphone with Internet access